Post 8

I’ve decided to use a force sensor with an LED strip after discussing ultrasonic sensors with Jaymes Dec. I changed the concept of the piece to better represent where I am, as I am approaching a place of transition in my personal life. I do not know what the next stage of growth from ashes looks like in my own body casts because I feel like I am not at that stage yet. I am currently in the stage compiling ashes for a new “bird” to emerge. With that rephrasing of information, I have changed my variables of input (proximity) and output (brightness) to pressure to brightness.
I have been looking at the following videos to learn more about the force sensitive sensor and LED strip lights.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNmCH5EZKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p8AE_QA8qQ


Side Note:
I search for more information about the force sensitive, I found a tutorial on how someone can make a pressure pad, which I know one of the classmates has been looking into that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1

Brainstorming

Brainstorming Materials and Wants